We are what we think.
We think about what we read.
There is so much that is unhelpful.
Let’s share some good bits.
What are you reading?
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- Is it time to explore the incredible power of surrender? Check out How to be Imperfect, by Christine Carter.
- Are you focused more on your “push notification” or on the work that needs doing? Control what you pay attention to and control your life.
- I wonder about “Virtue Signaling” myself. Clients ask me to report it… and, the last paragraph says it all, “the more people tink others are doing good deeds, the more likely they are to copy them.” So, Should You Broadcast Your Charitable Side? Yes.
- Want to Get Closer to your Kid in 5 Minutes a Day? Turn off your device and ask them some questions.
- Have you ever been curious about world religions? Take a free 6-week course titled Wisdom from World Religions: Pathways Toward Heaven on Earth.
- In How Long Can a Good Fund Underperform Its Benchmark, John Rekenthaler tells us that funds that outperform for 15 years can underperform for 10 of the 15. And funds that underperform over 15 years can outperform for over 10 years. So…How do I pick a fund that will win? You can’t. It’s impossible. Stop trying. Plan and stick to the Plan.
- From the heart of Progressivity here in Berkeley, CA… I concur. Capitalism isn’t a dirty word. It isn’t “money is the root of all evil;” it’s “the love of money…” We Ignore the Invisible Hand to our peril.
- Why “predicting” doesn’t work in stock market investing… It’s a level two chaos. A Guide to Getting Good at Dealing with Stock Market Chaos.