We are what we think.
We think what we read.
Share the best bits.
What are you reading?
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- I can always get more money; but every minute that passes is GONE… forever. The relationship between time, money, and happiness. (Get Rich Slowly)
- Stop lying… especially to yourself. Here are The 5 Lies We Love to Tell. (Medium)
- We all have blind spots. Here are 10 Things You Don’t Know About Yourself. (Scientific American)
- In relative terms, the top .1% are pulling away and the bottom 90% are in decline. And, the 9.9% in between? We’re doing just fine. Thank you very much. The American Aristocracy. (The Atlantic)
- Adam Rogers,this was fantastic! No matter how much we want to, we cannot experience someone else’s reality. The Fundamental Nihilism of Yanny vs. Laurel. (Wired)
- But, we don’t have to experience their reality… We can LISTEN and imagine. There are 5 Levels of Listening. (Black Swan Group – HT Farnam St.)
- The three most important words an investor can hear are, “Don’t do that.” Is there anyone who will tell them? When Doing Nothing Means Everything. (Mullooly)
- Why we Re-Balance? To Avoid a Shark Attack … Obviously! (Charles Schwab)
Earlier on Happiness Dividend:
Outrage About Expected Financial Timelines
It’s Not About Markets or Economies; Your Financial Plan is Everything