We are what we think.
We think what we read.
Share the best bits.
What are you reading?
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- Health = Wealth. Stay fit while you travel with this simple 30 minute bodyweight exercise routine. Enjoy this Free Summer Workout from my favorite Oakland based personal trainer. (ChiroFitness)
- Modern life induces anxiety… use your breath as an anchor to induce calm, stil… Do Not Judge Yourself For Being Anxious (OnBeing)
- Self-improvement – literally becoming a better person – is never the easy path. Pain Plus Reflection Equals Progress (Farnam Street)
- If you are chronically late… you may be too organized. Even so, while you cannot predict the unexpected, but you can prepare for it. Chronically late people share on positive personality trait (Quartz)
- The many intangible reasons people seek personal finance advice. No One Said Investing Was Going to Be Easy. (Evidence-based Investor)
- The BIG thematic risks accrue slowly over time and burst spectacularly. Repeating Themes (Collaborative Fund)
- Yes, knowing what you own and why is important, but for individual investors I think it is the Faith and the Fortitude (and patience) that take first position The #1 Rule In Investing. (Pension Partners)
Earlier on Happiness Dividend:
Sweet! A Media Request… But No! Many ‘informational’ articles begin with a thesis to prove.