We are what we think.
We think what we read.
Share the best bits.
What are you reading?
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- DO the hard thing and you will build stamina and resilience… in this case, Sit Every Day (Lion’s Roar – Diana Winston)
- FREE: Laurie Santos’ Happiness Course (the most popular course ever taught at Yale University). Register now, course starts Aug 13. The Science of Well-Being (Coursera – Laurie Santos)
- Things that produce the fear response dissipate in time. Uncle Ben used to say, “In the grand scheme, nothing matters very much and hardly anything matters at all.” Check out: A Timeline of Media Inflamed Fears 2000-2017 (Visual Capitalist – Jeff Desjardins)
- Stop chasing after these 10 things and watch the stress melt away and be replaced by inner peace. 10 Things Mentally Strong People Give Up to Gain Inner Peace (Inc. – Amy Morin)
- Want a closer relationship with your partner? Print this list out, read it regularly, put it into action. How Soulmates Express Gratitude in Their Relationships (Bustle – Eva Taylor Grant)
- A nod to BOTH American exceptionalism and America’s immigrant population. America just won the world’s hardest math contest. Again. (Washington Post – Mahbub Majumdar)
- WONKY. Exposing the importance of asset building, asset distribution, and asset prices on Income and Wealth Inequality in America, 1949-2016 (Minneapolis Fed – Moritz Kuhn, Moritz Schularick, Ulrike I. Steins)
- Business owners, governmental & non-governmental leaders ALL make a choice on what to do with success. No one has a monopoly on “good.” What gets maximized? (Seth Godin – Seth’s Blog)