We are what we think.
We think what we read.
Share the best bits.
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- FANTASTIC! The real battle is always internal. How we feel about what is happening is always more important that what is actually happening. It’s Not What You Know, It’s How You Think (Medium – Zat Rana)
- Envy has never done anyone any good. The Age of Envy: How To Be Happy When Everyone’s Else’s Life Looks Perfect (Guardian – Moya Sarner)
- We have way more in common than we know… but, in the center, we are too exhausted to explore the question. Hidden Tribes: A study of America’s Polarized Landscape (moreincommon.com)
- Social and emotional surpass academic and athletic when you start talking about the science of a meaningful life. Three Strategies for Raising Kids Who Become Thriving Adults (Sunshine Parenting – Audrey Monke)
- It is important to differentiate between what makes a business successful and what makes their clients successful. The former without the latter is not sustainable. Fidelity is Thriving, Here’s What It Needs to Keep Thriving (Barron’s – Daren Fonda)
- In a #fakenews plus megaphone world… More speech is not the answer. Free Speech In the Age of Algorithmic Megaphones (Wired – Renee Diresta)
- Stick with Emerging Markets (and with patience and discipline). Why Emerging Markets Matter (ETF.com – Larry Swedroe)
- Our beliefs morph to include the most recent data… usually projecting the MOST recent data forward into the future. This is usually wrong. Why Our Beliefs Don’t Predict Much About the Economy (NYTimes – Robert Schiller)