We are what we think.
We think about what we read.
There is so much that is unhelpful.
Let’s share some good bits.
What are you reading?
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- I took the kids to visit the folks last summer. This is all so very true – esp. #5, 9, & 10. 11 Ways to make a South Dakotan Cringe.
- Interesting Question. Why do so many successful people fear being broke? Why do we catastrophize? What is the worst that can happen… really.?!.
- As the parent of a 10 and 13 year old, surviving a digital childhood is THE issue. Thanks Sunshine Parenting for How To Raise a Durable Human with JJ Madden.
- A Love that is selfless and without limits cannot be denied. Jerome be Heart is a children’s book for adults.
- You want to be smarter as you engage life, then read what the philosophers read. You might ask… What do Philosophers Read? Thanks again Farnam Street.
- Considering Amazon? Remember, “Even the best possible investments suffer huge (and thus terrifying) drawdowns.” As investors, we have to be able to Pay the Price in volatility.
- Why not? If we are going to force transparency… shouldn’t we go all the way? David Foster is on the hunt for More and Better Disclosures!.
- If there is a secret in personal finance, it is Compound Interest. If you can then patiently defer gratification you may stumble upon your financial success.
Earlier on Happiness Dividend:
Conflicts of Interest