We are what we think.
We think what we read.
Share the best bits.
What are you reading?
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- We are on the path. We are becoming… unless we aren’t. What is your mindset? Fixed vs. Growth: The Two Basic Mindsets That Shape Our Lives (brainpickings)
- A relaxed mind can more easily see the path forward. This is why relaxed, well-rested people get so much done. Why you Should Slack Off To Get Some Work Done (Wired)
- I have a teenager and another one on the way… These are so simple, I hope you find them as useful as I do… 7 Ways to Help Kids Through Their Teen Years (Sunshine Parenting)
- There is NO DOUBT that my daily reading habit has been excellent for me. Reading Is the Best Habit for Lifelong Learning, and It Helps with Other Skills like Concentration and Meditation (Gretchen Rubin)
- There are lots of lists of questions to ask a potential financial advisor… these are perhaps the most important: 3 Things You Should Always Ask a Financial Advisor (Kiplingers)
- Reading America’s Millennials Area Waking Up To A Grim Financial Future (Bloomberg) will tell you how BAD Millennials have it; but I tend to think they will figure it out… Will Millennials Ever Retire? (Happiness Dividend)
- This picture of this market vs. historical bull-markets is packed with info. Visualizing the Longest Bull Markets of the Modern Era. (Visual Capitalist)
- Some stuff you control; some stuff you don’t. Knowing what’s what can make a big difference in your health and your money outcomes. How to Avoid Getting Sick From Financial Markets (Bloomberg)
Earlier on Happiness Dividend: