We are what we think.
We think what we read.
Share the best bits.
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- When we think it is all doom and gloom, remember the “gloom” is a choice. Gloom (and Doom) (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- MY life turned out exactly as this research predicted. Check for yourself. Detailed New National Maps Show How Neighborhoods Shape Children For Life (NY Times – Emily Badger & Quoctrung Bui)
- Risk Management involves a deep understanding of the overlap between probability and regret minimization. (Collaborative Fund – Morgan Housel)
- Get ready to reinvent yourself creatively over and over… The Most Important Survival Skill for the Next 50 Years Isn’t What You Think (GQ – Clay Skipper)
- Always cheaper and more powerful… what happens when you project this forward 50 years… literally blows the mind. Cost of a Computer the Year You Were Born (24/7 Wall St – Evan Comen)
- For Parents: Just in case you are (as my wife and I are) currently going through it. How to Use Peaceful Parenting (Aha! Parenting – Dr. Laura Markham)
- Whom does this benefit? Parents Spend Twice as Much on Adult Children Than They Save for Retirement (CNBC – Lorie Konish)
- Many paths to well-being: Career, Social, Financial, Physical, Community. This Is How To Make Your Life Amazing (Bakadesuyo – Eric Barker)