We are what we think.
We think what we read.
Share the best bits.
ICYMI: Last Week on GOOD LINKS.
- Excellent life lessons… I wonder how many of them I will retain over the next 3 years before I turn 50? What 50-year-olds Know that 20-year-olds often don’t (theLadders – Phyl Bean)
- Think in terms of Eulogy, not resume. Surviving and Thriving (In High School and Life) (Sunshine Parenting – Charlotte Monke)
- Excellent traffic mantra, “Happiness does not depend on this.” Your Happiness Does Not Depend On How You Feel (wildmind – Bodhipaksa)
- It may be our systems, not our ‘selves,’ that are showing cracks… but we still choose out own responses. Net Worth vs Self Worth: Do We All Need Inequality Therapy? (Guardian – Maia Szalavitz)
- Stop being a pawn, become fierce in your dedication to making one thing better. We are not the enemy (if we try) (Seth Godin)
- When a butterfly flaps its wings… Forests Emerge as a Major Overlooked Climate Factor. (Quanta Magazine – Gabriel Popkin)
- I hardly think it’s worth it, but… Wall Street will certainly sell it. Uber Proposals Value Company at $120 Billion in a Possible IPO (WSJ – Liz Hoffman, Greg Bensinger and Maureen Farrell)
- You know it’s bad when… Survey Shows 3.5 Million Americans Would Go to Jail vs. Pay Off Their Debt (mybanktracker – Simon Zhen)