Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- You brain takes short cuts that it never tells you about. How Your Brain Keeps You Believing Crap That Isn’t True (Fast Company – Bob Nease)
- Serious illness, aging, loss of loved ones, death. What is Real Risk? (innovatewealth – Todd Hage)
- Teach your kids about money. Let them manage it themselves and help them learn from their choices. Let’s Teach Children About Investing In Secondary School (TEBI – Robin Powell)
- Some of the things we think matter, don’t. Many of them will be completely forgotten in a matter of weeks or months. One by one, the urgent goes away (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- We were THERE; now we are HERE. The economy has shifted back and forth and back again since WWII? How This All Happened (Collaborative Fund – Morgan Housel)
- Be careful what you wish for… ‘Found’ wealth doesn’t normally last. The Disadvantages of Advantages (thefinancialbodyguard – Carolyn Gowen)
- You don’t need to always be right; it is OK to focus on… Being less Wrong (Liberty Wealth – Georgina Loxton)
- Mindfulness Meditation is taking over the world. You are interested, but where do you start? The 6 Best Meditation Apps for 2018 (Women’s Health – Caroline Shannon-Karasik) Also, see my review of Insight Timer.