Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
BIG BOOK SALE!
Save 50% on books that change lives! My publisher New World Library is offering 50% off (and free shipping on orders of $20 or more) on every book they publish, including mine! Simply enter the code “HOLIDAY” at checkout by 12/20 on http://www.newworldlibrary.com to save on books by Eckhart Tolle, Shakti Gawain, Dan Millman, Joseph Campbell, and hundreds more!
- The biggest reason we should save and invest… our children will learn from our example. First Impressions (HumbleDollar – Dennis Friedman)
- We are driven by our emotions… and the media that constantly stokes the worst within us. The Real Roots of American Rage (The Atlantic – Charles Duhigg)
- All great advice starts with inquiry and passes through understanding BEFORE offering suggested actions. How to give and get better advice (Sasha Dichter’s Blog – Sasha Dichter)
- FINALLY, a women’s Ballon D’Or. Just a taste of gender equity in the soccer world. Luka Modric, Ada Hegerberg make soccer history (San Francisco Chronicle – Ann Killion)
- Owning stocks is a sure sign of both savings and wealth… Who owns “stocks?” Staff Pick: How Has Stock Ownership Trended in the Past Few Decades (St. Louis Fed – B. Ravikumar & Evan Karson)
- Median Income statistics always blow my mind. But check out the comparison to the 90th percentile. It doesn’t take as much as we think to be in the top 10% of earners. Visualizing American Income Levels (Visual Capitalist – Nick Routley)
- How are American’s doing… financially? Groundbreaking Research on the financial lives of Americans (Center for Financial Services Innovation)
- Stay Diversified. NO ONE knows what comes in the short term, the only thing we can plan for is the long term. Why Should You Diversify (Dimensional)