Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- If one area of your life didn’t work out… how vulnerable would you be? Why Diversification Works: In Live and Markets. (Forbes – Brett Steenbarger)
- A few concrete things you can do to boost joy in your life. From Gloom To Gratitude: 8 Skills To Cultivate Joy. (NPR – Allison Aubrey)
- STOP early specialization. It leads to burnout an injury while it keeps kids from exploring all life has to offer. Kids’ summer schedules should be about sampling, not specializing. (Quartz – Jenny Anderson)
- When we choose our friends we choose our habits. How your friends change your habits – for better and worse. (BBC – William Park)
- ICYMI – The Greater Good Happiness Calendar for June 2019.