Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Always be nice and give 110%. How You Do Anything Is How You Do Everything. (ryanholiday.net – Ryan Holiday)
- A very short list of things you can (should) learn to be… Words That Matter. (seths.blog – Seth Godin)
- What is that leads to life satisfaction and long term happiness? What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness. (TED talk via YouTube – Robert Waldinger)
- Because there is a human need for separateness AND togetherness. The Difficult Are of Giving Space In Love: Rilke On Freedom, Togetherness, and the Secret to a Good Marriage. (BrainPickings – Maria Popova)
- When I was 12, I learned big lessons by working summers – washing dishes, lawn maintenance, loading trucks, working retail. Summer School. (HumbleDollar – Dennis Friedman)