Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Love and hardship. Anna Dostoyevskaya on the Secret to a Happy Marriage: Wisdom from One of History’s Truest and Most Beautiful Loves. (Brain Pickings – Maria Popova)
- The pendulum is swinging; will the changes be slow and gradual or fast and furious? The Last of the Ayn Rand Acolytes. (The New Republic – Alexander Sammon)
- How we act today becomes who we are. How Conversation Builds Character. (Artofmanliness.com – Brett & Kate McKay)
- Teens need status and respect from other teens AND from parents. Four Ways to Support Teens’ Social-Emotional Development at School. (Greater Good Science Center – Amy L. Eva)
- How do we test whether reality is just a collective delusion? Did we evolve to see reality as it exists? No, says cognitive psychologist Donald Hoffman. (Big Think – Kevin Dickinson)