Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Don’t assume intent. Start by assuming it’s just a normal thing happening. The anatomy of annoying. (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- We are ALL in a Skinner box now. The machine always wins: what drives our addiction to social media. (The Guardian – Richard Seymour)
- The wellness-industrial complex is full of S**T. Go outside, breathe fresh air and look at trees. We’ve Reached Peak Wellness, Most of It Is Nonsense. (Outside Online – Brad Stulberg)
- Just go skiing. 13 Ski Resorts You Need to Visit in 2019. (Reader’s Digest – Jeff Bogle)
- Are you worrying for literally no reason? Probably. Most Things You Worry About Will Never Actually Happen. (Medium – Markham Heid)