Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Gretchen Rubin interviews Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg of theSkimm. Happiness is Not Something You Can Measure against Others. (Gretchen Rubin)
- My teenager is the king of argumentative non-sequiturs. How a Negotiation Expert Would Bargain With a Kid. (The Atlantic – Joe Pinsker)
- You can’t deny your emotions; you’re not as smart as you think. How to Become an Emotional Grown-up. (Greater Good Science Center – Sean McGovern)
- Invest in your investing success this summer – read about your own cognitive shortfalls and emotional biases. Swedroe: Best Behavioral Finance Books. (ETF.com – Larry Swedroe)
- When you have a goal and aren’t there yet… re-commit! The What, the How and the How Long of Mastery. (Sasha Dichter’s Blog – Sasha)