Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Parenting a teen is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Love, frustration, hope, despair, disgust, amazement, and constant 24/7 WTF. Creating Strong Relationships With Teens. (Sunshine Parenting – Audrey Monke)
- I started the Yale Happiness Class, but I didn’t finish. I was so excited to see this: The Yale Happiness Class, Distilled. (Joe Pinsker – The Atlantic)
- What sorts of things will 62 yr. old Jonathan wish I would have done more of… less of? The self-compassionate way to get things done. (Wildmind Meditation – Bodhipaksa)
- If you were guaranteed to get your choice just by choosing it, but you would have to trade away the other… would you choose happiness or meaning? The meanings of life. (Ed Lake – aeon)
- Are you a big reader? Check our Kottke’s The Best Books of 2019 (So Far). (Jason Kottke – kottke.org)