Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- It is each of our responsibilities to do our part in calming the harsh online world. Speak No Evil, Tweet No Evil. (Lion’s Roar – Michael A. Stusser)
- Kindness is good for the world. It’s also good for you. Why Being Kind Makes You Healthier. (Next Avenue – Chrystle Fiedler)
- Do you tend to over-think things? Get Stupid Quick: Advice On Overthinking From a Zen Master (Becoming Minimalist – Richard Paterson)
- “As a species, we’re brilliant at focusing on the negative… but an unfortunate side effect is that we always feel like the sky is falling.” We Live In a World of Reliable Miracles. (Reason – Katherine Mangu-Ward)
- Is the story you are telling yourself about the thing that happened helping you or hurting you? A Tale of Two Stories. (A Learning Day – Rohan)