Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Relationships are hard. You’ve got to take the bad with the good. No, You Can’t Make a Person Change. (Mark Manson)
- Empathy is sorely lacking in all communications that cross the aisle. Your Political Opponents Aren’t as Radical as You Think They Are. (Greater Good Science Center – Zaid Jilani)
- Please, be good to each other. For Leaders, Decency Is Just as Important as Intelligence. (HBR – Bill Boulding)
- Parenting a gen Z child; I get it – I have 2. The State of Gen Z: The smartphone generation is reaching a breaking point. (Business Insider – various)
- My son weaves a medley of the Beatles Blackbird, Sting’s Shape of my Heart, and Juice Wrld’s Lucid Dreams. Mashup @ Sweetwater Music Hall. Enjoy… please share and follow.