Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- So, as a parent, do you take it away??? A Rise In Depression Among Teens and Young Adults Could Be Linked to Social Media Use. (NPR – Patti Neighmond)
- ‘Big’ may have gone just as far as big can go. Have We Reached Peak Big? (Wired – Michael Joyner)
- Feel… But, probe the source of those feelings. What a 16th-century mystic can teach us about making good decisions. (The Conversation – Annmarie Cano)
- Every time I read this message I think, “Harsh, but (in most cases) true.” The sooner we take ownership for our outcomes, the sooner they improve. Yes, It’s All Your Fault: Active vs. Passive Mindsets. (Farnam Street – Shane Parrish)
- What does it mean, in modern terms… to be self-actualized? Do You Have a Self-Actualized Personality? Maslow Revisited. (Aeon – Christian Jarrett)