Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Periodic exercise is necessary, but not sufficient. You have to keep moving all day. Wanna Stay Healthy? You Better Be Moving All Day Long. (Outside – Christopher Keyes)
- Better weekends lead to happier weeks. Turn Your Weekends Into Mini-Vacations. (Wall Street Journal – Sue Shellenbarger)
- Embrace where you are (probably mediocre), so you may become better. How to overcome perfectionism in a judgemental world. (Quartz – Sarah Todd)
- Remember the marshmallow test? Are you playing the short-game or the long-game? The Surprising Power of the Long Game. (Farnam Street – Shane Parrish)
- Our brains BOTH process AND create our perceptions. A Magician Explains Why We See What Is Not There. (Nautil.us – Gustav Kuhn)