Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- I am the father to a son and a daughter. This is fantastic. Make sure you click through to Raising Girls as well. Raising Boys with Sloan Walsh. (Sunshine Parenting – Audrey Monke)
- Remember communication and forgiveness. How Your Arguments Might Change After You Get Married. (Greater Good Science Center – Pavica Sheldon & Mary Grace Antony)
- ‘Fake News’ is a real problem; Here’s how to inoculate yourself. How fake news gets into our minds, and what you can do to resist it. (The Conversation – Julian Matthews)
- Patience is a vanquished virtue. Why Your Brain Hates Slowpokes. (Nautilus – Chelsea Wald)
- Exercise makes us happier; or, at least, reduces incidence of depression. Physically active adults are less inclined to be depressed, say Oxford and Yale researchers. (Big Think – Derek Beres)