Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- We all need to be less busy AND get a better night’s rest. You’re Not Getting Enough Sleep – And It’s Killing You. (Wired – Emily Dreyfuss)
- Whether or not the leaders are self-serving; if the organization does good work efficiently it is worth supporting. How We Judge Other People’s Generosity – And Why It Matters. (Greater Good Science Center – Jill Suttie)
- Statistics are the real deal, but the lizard brain attends to anecdotes. If you want to be heard, it’s best to tell stories. An anecdote and a statistical analysis walk into a bar. (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- You’ve got to get past the bull***t first, then keep showing up as your best self. You WILL be seen. Eric Thomas | White Label (YouTube – Eric Thomas Motivation)
- When we discover that our free choices lead to lower well-being, should we still get to choose? Who else should decide? What We Want Doesn’t Always Make Us Happy. (Bloomberg – Noah Smith)