Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Don’t make resolutions; make changes. How to Develop Better Habits in 2019 (Medium – Ryan Holiday)
- Oy! Ever wonder what you “could have” done with all the time and money spent on your cell phone? In Search of Lost Screen Time (NY Times – Paul Greenberg)
- Have we misunderstood the basis of “Free and Fair” society? Elizabeth Anderson thinks so. The Philosopher Redefining Equality (New Yorker – Nathan Heller)
- Relationships, relationships, relationships… Want a Happier, More Fulfilling Life? 75-Year Harvard Study Says Focus on This 1 Thing (getpocket – Patrick Ewers)
- Superb conversation starters to use with your kids. 50 Questions to Ask Your Kids Instead of Asking “How Was Your Day?” (HerViewFromHome – Leslie Means)