Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Don’t get all bogged down of the minutia of today. How Thinking About the Future Makes Life More Meaningful. (Greater Good Science Center – Summer Allen)
- Life is personal. Your beliefs and decisions start with your situation. No one has the right answers on the difficult questions. (alearningday – Rohan)
- Note, this isn’t the lies “they tell themselves;” It’s the lies “we tell ourselves.” We are all guilty. The Lies We Tell. (Farnam Street – Shane Parrish)
- My morning routine has been in shambles for months… this is a good reminder. A Happiness Question: What Should We Do it We Feel Like We’ve Fallen Behind or Fallen Off the Wagon? (gretchenrubin.com – Gretchen Rubin)
- We can safely say that there is nothing more important than friendship for personal happiness and well-being. The Fruits of Friendship. (perrell.com – David Perrell)