Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- To improve a child’s well-being, perhaps there should be LESS focus on them? A Better Way to Develop Your Child’s Confidence. (Greater Good SC – Eileen Kennedy-Moore)
- We are only a minor tweak on a prior chassis. The Mystery of Human Uniqueness. (Nautilus – Gary Marcus)
- Inequality and mobility are politically contentious and the data are open to broad interpretations. Lots of academic links in the notes. As always, be careful aligning belief and reality. The Numbers Game: Do the Rich Get All The Gains? (YouTube – PolicyEd – Russ Roberts)
- Happiness isn’t a helpful goal. Neuroscience Reveals 5 Rituals That Will Make You Happy. (Bakadesuyo – Eric Barker)
- “Time In Nature” is the latest miracle cure for… whatever ails you. The Nature Cure. (Outside – Aaron Reuben)