Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- You don’t have to be 1 in 100; just try to be 1 in 20. “Make a ruckus.” The top 5% (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- Meditation is “a software upgrade for my brain” that enables a better digital experience. You Should Meditate Every Day (NY Times Opinion – Farhad Manjoo)
- A little humility goes a long way because the easiest person to fool is… ourselves. Intellectual humility: the importance of knowing you might be wrong (Vox – Brian Resnick)
- Would you be shocked to learn that “upper” income starts at $181,000 acording to Pew Research? Think You’re Middle Class? Check this chart… (howmuch.net – Irena)
- It’s cool to be gloomy; but it really isn’t that gloomy. Why People Prefer Bad News (Rational Optimist – Matt Ridley)