Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- We are responsible for the reverence we give and for the pedestals we place. Hermann Hesse on Hope, the Difficult Are of Taking Responsibility, and the Wisdom of the Inner Voice (brainpickings – Maria Popova)
- If you don’t know what ‘enough’ looks like, you will always seek more. The Secret to Happiness (Dennis Moseley-Williams)
- Why can’t I parent more like my parents parented? The Relentlessness of Modern Parenting (NY Times – Claire Cain Miller)
- Gratitude: It isn’t just for your psyche anymore. If Your Feel Thankful, Write it Down. It’s Good For Your Health (npr – Maanvi Singh)
- Just before you enter that depressive state caused by serial catastrophic headlines, here are 99 Good News Stories You Probably Didn’t Hear About in 2018 (Medium – Angus Hervey)