Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- “Factor” investing is an excellent starting point… but investor behavior still rules the day. Factor Investing in Practice. (alpha architect – Wesley Gray, PhD)
- There is NO escaping confirmation bias. Getting Busy on the Proof. (Above The Market – Bob Seawright)
- A free-market is the opposite of large corporate dominance. Monopoly is the opposite of capitalism. (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- Pent-up demand… released!!! It turns out Americans weren’t ready to become a nation of renters. Homeownership is back in. (Washington Post – Andrew Van Dam)
- Huge enterprises within a crony capitalist system hurt everyone else. BOTH must go. Market Concentration is Threatening the US Economy. (Project Syndicate – Joseph Stiglitz)