Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- My dad always talked about creating a “family bank.” This might be the next best thing… Building Generational Wealth The Complete Guide. (ActionEconomics – John C.)
- If we approached “work” differently, retirement would be less of a big deal. Retirement & Identity. (alearningday.com – Rohan)
- Time is the only non-renewable resource. If Time is Money, Money Can Be Used to Buy Happier Time. (LinkedIn – Gretchen Rubin)
- Wealth isn’t everything, but it’s better than the alternative. Better to Be Rich. (HumbleDollar – Dennis Friedman)
- Elizabeth Warren and A.O.C. make good headlines with their tax initiatives, but are they good policy? Fair, comprehensive tax reform is the right path forward. (Boston Globe – Natasha Sarin & Larry Summers). And, don’t forget, the lowest hanging fruit would be collecting taxes already due. The Taxman Is (Not) Coming After You. (NYTimes – The Editorial Board)