Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Praise is wonderful and habit forming; constructive criticism helps us grow and become better. How our brains process praise and why it’s killing our potential. (Fast Company – Art Markman)
- Persistence in the face of adversity may be the most important success factor. In the face of adversity, are you a Guernsey or a Brahman? (Farnam Street – Shane Parrish)
- The future is never as predictable as it seems after the fact. Was the Stock-Market Boom Predictable? (Project Syndicate – Robert J. Shiller)
- If you really believe that you are right about everything, then you are deeply in need of an existential crisis! The Ideological Turing Test: How To Be Less Wrong. (Medium – Charles Chu)
- How you perceive the volatility determines how you manage through it which determines your investing success. Fees vs. fines (Collaborative Fund – Morgan Housel)