Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Do you want to save more? Then live in less house. The No. 1 thing people with fat savings accounts scrimp on that you likely don’t. (MarketWatch – Catey hill)
- If you didn’t get to do exactly what you wanted in your first career, try a second one… you have a long time to live “in retirement.” Better Than Golf. (HumbleDollar – Kathleen M. Rehl)
- The question, “What is enough?” may be the most important question we can answer. What’s that next dollar worth to you, and what are you giving up to get it? (Quartz – Khe Hy)
- Some(most) times, YOU are the best investment you can make. Should You Invest In Yourself? (Montana Money Adventures – Jillian)
- Artists. It’s not enough to pursue your art. You still have to get your papers together. Estate Planning: 6 steps to ensure your family is financially ready when you die. (USA Today – Tamara E. Holmes)