Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Seth Godin in live Q&A. EXCELLENT! Rare QA video, a new workshop, and a path forward for entrepreneurs. (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- You can’t fake your passion. Your life’s work has to align with things that actually interest you. The Passion Paradox… (Behavioral Scientist – Jon Jachimowicz)
- Why it makes (even more) sense to pay off debt. Getting rid of debt may actually make your brain work better. (MarketWatch – Andrew Keshner)
- There are right and wrong ways to think about your investment returns. Many Happy Returns. (Humble Dollar – Adam M. Grossman)
- There is no better training for life than work when you are a kid. Also, it’s great to start your ROTH IRA early. How Kids Can Make Money and Get a Financial Jump Start. (chooseFI – Lance Cothern)