Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Automate, automate, automate. New Year, New Me? (FerventFinance – Kevin)
- December was a rough month and 2018 was a rough year. Major Asset Classes | December 2018 | Performance Review (Capital Spectator – James Picerno)
- Headlines are all E.o.W. (End of World), but it’s hard to find really bad economic news. Swedroe: Bad News in Perspective (ETF.com – Larry Swedroe)
- The most important ingredient of almost anything important is – TIME! The Best Lessons of 2018 – Patience & Discipline (Pragmatic Capitalism – Cullen Roche)
- The younger generations are becoming enamored of socialism; will there be a referendum on capitalism in my lifetime? The Coming Reckoning For Capitalism (Axios – Steve Levine)