Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Is it OK to slow down? Should we be idle… even a little? Is Ambition Overrated? (Esquire – Dwight Garner)
- A very good academic description of who suffers from tariffs. Who Pays the Tariffs? (Global Macro Monitor – unattributed)
- $2.4 Million, in terms of the 4% “safe” withdrawal rate, is less than $100,000 in pre-tax annual income. Better than most, but hardly wealthy. How Much Money Do You Need to be Wealthy in America? (Bloomberg – Suzanne Woolley)
- No. More. Crony. Capitalism. We need to do everything we can to support the small – medium sized businesses within our communities. Elizabeth Warren Has a Theory About Corporate Power. (The Atlantic – Stacey Mitchell)
- Important parts of the economy are getting squeezed… and pushed out. Bay Area’s High Cost of Living Squeezes Restaurant Workers, Chefs, and Owners. (NPR – Jasmine Garsd)