Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Being good is becoming standard operating procedure. A [not so] Surprising Push By The Invisible Hand: Why More Companies Are Doing Better By Being Good (Forbes – Maggie McGrath & Alex Konrad)
- Stop looking at stock prices; start looking at business value. What Should You Do About a Falling Stock Market? Nothing (NY Times – Neil Irwin)
- Too few understand how much lifestyle their savings will support… or have any idea how best to make retirement income last. Helping People Make Wise Decisions for Retirement Income (UCLA Anderson Review – Carla Fried)
- OH! The Horrors of confirmation bias. Beware the GateKeeper – On the Most Powerful Cognitive Bias in the World (of Dollars and Data – Nick Magguilli)
- Does the “winner take all” work too well for the winner” … not well enough for the rest of us? Big companies are crushing their competition in the US, and it’s creating a dangerous ‘fake capitalism’ that hurts workers and consumers (BusinessInsider – Jonathan Tepper and Denise Hearn)