Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Would you be surprised by the various regulations designed to protect specific corporate revenue streams? Filing Taxes Could Be Free and Simple. But H&R Block and Intuit are Still Lobbying Against It (ProPublica – Jessica Huseman)
- I am always so afraid of disappointing someone. I always explain and apologize too much when I say “no.” “NO” Is A Complete Sentence (Mindful.org – Shelly Tygielski)
- We are all victims of our own (or other’s) Hyperbole. D.B.T.H. (Don’t Believe The Hype) (The Art of Manliness – Brett and Kate McKay)
- Retiring is easy. Staying retired is hard. You’re More Likely to Retire Wealthy If You Do This One Thing – Only 24% do it (Coastal Living – Walter Updegrave)
- The financial world remembers the founder of Vanguard who died at 89. R.I.P., Jack Bogle (Abnormal Returns – Tadas Viskanta)