Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Forecasting is the only thing we fail at over and over without the slightest reduction in our momentum. Forecasting Follies 2018 (Above The Market – Robert Seawright)
- The biggest challenge to retirement income isn’t market volatility… it’s inflation. How to Protect Your Retirement Savings from Inflation (Consumer Reports – Penelope Wang)
- Keeping up with the Jones’, Smiths’, Howards’, or the rest can be exhausting. Why Everyone Else Seems To Make More Money Than You (Fast Company – Art Markman)
- What does it mean to be a “prudent” investor? Dear Prudence (the research puzzle – Tom Brakke)
- Recency bias: It’s that last bit where technicians (and the rest of us) posit the continuation of whatever is currently happening. Technical Analysis [explained] (XKCD.com)