Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Time – the only completely precious, non-renewable resource. Seneca on The One Thing Nature Loans us That we Cannot Repay. (Farnam Street – Shane Parrish)
- What do we do when being “Employed” doesn’t suggest income security or opportunity. Beyond Unemployment. (Project Syndicate – Michael Spence)
- To Err is Human… Inevitably, to really F*** it up is also sadly human. (Morningstar – Adam McCullough, CFA)
- Athletes prepare themselves for stress by repetitive doing; investors can do the same by reading history. Rise above it or drown: How elite NBA athletes handle pressure. (ESPN – Jackie MacMullan)
- Was Uber just a massive sales pitch based on a false (self-serving) narrative? Uber’s Path of Destruction. (American Affairs – Hubert Horan)