Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- A simple description of what the inverted yield curve mean. Yield Curve Inverts: Head for the Hills. (yardeni.com – Ed Yardini)
- Is it at all meaningful that economists are predicting recession? No… it isn’t. Economists Are Bad At Predicting Recessions. (FiveThirtyEight – Melia Thomson-DeVeaux)
- We all want more. “The race goes to those that figure out what they could do. And do it.” Responsibility and the power of ‘could have.’ (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- Calm plants the seeds of crazy; crazy plants the seeds of calm. The Laws of Investing. (Collaborative Fund – Morgan Housel)
- You probably think that you make rational financial decisions. When it Comes to Most Financial Decisions, Our Emotions, Not Our Intellect, Guide Us. (Gretchen Rubin interviews Jill Schlesinger)
- BONUS: Comic. I love this… behavioral science fiction. (Behavioral Scientist – Sarah Lazarovic)