Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Keep reminding yourself – they don’t “know” either. Why Complexity Sells. (Collaborative Fund – Morgan Housel)
- We need balance – even when the work is meaningful. Does a Meaningful Job Need to Burn You Out? (Greater Good Magazine – Michael F. Steger)
- Will you spend 2 hours to save 5 bucks? Is that smart? Implicit value of our time. (A Learning Day – Rohan)
- Yes. There ARE challenges. And… each individual is capable of better choices. What’s Your Excuse For Not Saving More. (TEBI – Jonathan Clements)
- I might add Mindful Money to the list. 5 Books to Help College Students Avoid Going Broke… (Money – Martha C. White)