Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- How much growth do you need? How much safety? There’s your asset allocation. Portion Control Isn’t Just for Meal Time. (BlackRock Blog – Martin Small)
- Protect your reputation; build connection – ‘trust’ will be back around… eventually. The end of reputation. (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- ‘Performance’ judgements come down to 2 important portfolio variables and one big human variable. The Investment Drama Triangle. (My Essential Wealth – J.C. Corrigan)
- Will the US see 0% or even negative yields? How rock-bottom bond yields spread from Japan to the rest of the world. (The Economist)
- A client asked why I was so committed to value investing at our Halftime Report. My answer was OK. Safal Niveshak’s written answer is much better. Why Value Investing Works. (safalniveshak.com – Safal Niveshak)