Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- The best part of being a dad is low expectations around humor. The Dad-Joke Doctrine. (The Atlantic – Ashley Fetters)
- If you never quit, the worst thing is a setback; if you give up and quit, the worst setback turns into failure. Those Who Refuse to Quit Never Fail. (Rich Habits – Thomas Corley)
- 2020 is the first major turning point for Social Security. Social Security Is Staring at It’s First Real Shortfall in Decades. (NY Times – Jeff Sommer)
- AND, The retirement crisis is a global issue. Retirees Might Run Out of Money 10 Years Before They Die. (Bloomberg – Ben Steverman)
- Just so you know… markets are volatile. Volatility 101: An Introduction to Market Volatility. (Visual Capitalist – Jeff Desjardins)