Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Doing nothing – often the right decision – is incredibly hard… especially over long periods of time where doing nothing feels like insanity. Buy and Hold: Simple, NOT Easy. (Safal Niveshak)
- The ‘best’ business isn’t the one that produces the most profit; the best business produces enough profit and maximizes delight for both entrepreneur and customer. More Vs. Enough. (The Story of Telling – Bernadette Jiwa)
- Great data on Americans and their retirement savings. How America Saves. (Martha King et.al. – Vanguard)
- I wish I would have written this excellent piece! Are you playing the long shot or the sure thing? 4,000-to-1 Long Shot. (Ryan Krueger – KC-ROI)
- A totally new opportunity for matching. IRS Ruling Allows Company To Match Employees’ Student Loan Payments Into Their 401(k). (Forbes – Camilo Maldonado)