Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- It’s not about blame over past choices… it’s about hope (and belief in self) for better ones in the future. The Personal Finance Industry Is a Scam. (GQ – Kashana Cauley)
- As a player for 40 years, this is so cool to Dungeon Mastering become an epic side gig. The Rise of the Professional Dungeon Master. (Bloomberg – Mary Pilon)
- Financial Adulting. How To Become Rich – It’s More Than Millions In The Bank. (making sense of cents – Michelle Schroeder-Gardner)
- Turns out, like pigeons, we are easily led astray by variable rewards. The Thrill of Uncertainty. (Collaborative Fund – Morgan Housel)
- Rebalancing is an important element of asset management. Capital gains are a good thing. (Vanguard – Carl Ozeck)