Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- ICYMI. Despite a solid economy, Fed cuts its key rate by quarter point to ward off a recession. (USA Today – Paul Davidson)
- What you “know” going in affects what you can learn. How Expectation Influences Perception. (MIT News – Anne Trafton)
- We are both biased about and bad at prediction. The Psychology of Prediction. (The Collaborative Fund – Morgan Housel)
- Immigrants have been incredible for America… in so many ways. Study: Immigrants and their kids founded 45% of U.S. Fortune 500 companies. (Axios – Stef W. Kight)
- Sustainable happiness is more available through healthy living than it is through higher earning. Exercise makes you happier than money, according to Yale and Oxford research. (Business Insider – Ruqayyah Moynihan)